Please note, this watch is currently on pre-order through Kickstarter. You can find out more and purchase by clicking here.
The Instrmnt D-Series is our simplified take on a dive watch, featuring a unidirectional bezel, a subtle sweeping second hand, double domed crystal, screw down crown, Luminova markings, and sapphire crystal case back. It’s rated for diving to 660ft, or 200 meters.
- 40mm Steel Casing (316L, sandblasted, hardened)
- Black Bezel (Anodised aluminium, engraved and filled in white)
- Silver Bezel (316L steel, engraved blind)
- Doubled-domed sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown
- Steel dial (Pantone 426 U black, BG W9 Luminova markings, date at 3H)
- Helvetica Neue dial and date numbering
- Screw-down case back with sapphire crystal window
- Sellita SW200 movement (26 jewels, +-4 seconds, bespoke Instrmnt rotor)
- Sweeping second hand (28,000 vibration per hour, 4Hz)
- 200m / 666ft water resistance